- About NECC
- Current Programs
- Get Involved
- Support NECC
- Resources & Links
- Event Calendar
Unless otherwise listed, performances are from 10:30 - 12:30.
Music made possible (in part) through a grant from Arts
Mid-Hudson, administrator of public funds through NYSCA's Decentralization
Many local businesses raise their profile as a monthly or seasonal market sponsor. It's affordable, easy, and the benefits are many!
Join our Facebook page for regular updates about new vendors, new products and exciting events!
• Chaseholm Farm — probiotic & artisanal cheeses (available through Jacuterie)
• Coco's Crumbs — gourmet baked goods
Leela DiNunzio at 518-789-3761 or email@example.com
• Hawk Dance Farm — November and December only. Vegetables, herbs, flowers.
• Jacuterie — dry-cured sausage, charcuterie, bacon, fresh sausage and selling Les Collines small batched, locally sourced jams and preserves
• Lost Ruby Farm — goat cheese
• Love Feast — vegan Indian food
Kamini Oppenheimer at 846-677-3193 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Moon in the Pond Farm — heirloom vegetables, heritage meats, berries, herbs
• Olde Forge Farm — micro greens, vegetables, eggs, trout, pasture-raised poultry and pork
Kevin Ferry at 917-579-5402 or email@example.com